On the Live Free or Die theme of the day:
- A gardener sells gift bouquets of the herbs he grows himself. He takes orders online and sells to individuals who visit his farm. His clients include restaurants that use the bouquets (tied with a lavender-colored ribbon,) instead of flowers on the tables. (Guests are invited to take home the bouquets and many of them are delighted with the gift.) He also offers rosemary, the herb of remembrance, to florists who include this and other fragrant herbs in bridal bouquets.
- A former butcher caters large parties: he roasts whole suckling pigs.
- A former television producer offers media training for chefs, spokespersons and everyone who is selling anything.
- A nutritionist offers cooking classes for diabetics and those on gluten-free diets. She is an adviser for post-gastric bypass patients and children with eating disorders, cancer patients and others who have special dietary needs.
- A home cook provides healthy breakfasts and lunches for kindergarteners.
- A baker sells brownies, cookies and other goodies from a kiosk at the movie house.
- A Mom landed a job teaching table manners to culinary students.